|“||Wait speaking of which what changing room does Puck go into for PE?||”|
— Uranus, If Baldi owned TextingStory
Uranus isn't bothered about when people pronounce his name "Your anus" but he doesn't like it when they say he's named after a body part when , in reality , he was named after the Greek God Uranus. His best friends are Pluto and Neptune.
Uranus is a cyan sphere with some shading and a few areas that represents storms . Uranus also has a grey ring which is suppose to be titled at 98°.
Uranus is shy sometimes shy but his best Neptune likes to help his fears . Uranus does not like his tilt but he does not complain about it. Uranus is a little bigger than Neptune but he is bullied a little bit . His Moon Titania likes to help Uranus at anytime .
Uranus (Aside from Earth) was considered the first planet discovered by William Hershel on March 13, 1781. Mars was glad for Uranus but Jupiter was really mad . Jupiter is so big that the humans should have seen Jupiter first rather than Uranus , Jupiter was about to punch Uranus (No pun intended) but Saturn and Sun tried to stop him .
Uranus has 27 moons named after Shakespeare characters.
- Uranus is the 7th planet from the Sun
- Uranus was the first planet discovered using a telescope
- He was discovered by William Herschel in March 1781
- It takes Uranus 84 years to orbit the Sun .
- A day on Uranus is 17 Hours and 14 Minutes
- Uranus has a total of 27 Moons , the largest being Titania
- Uranus is the only planet (In the solar system) to be on its side at 98°.
- Because of this , his moons and rings orbit at 98°.
- Uranus is blue because of the methane in its atmosphere
- Uranus , for whatever reason , has poisonous snow
- Uranus , along with Jupiter , Saturn and Neptune , is one of the gas giants / jovian planets in the solar system
- Uranus has 13 rings
- Uranus was going to be called King George (I think..)